Please note that apart from the clients that mention my name, all the featured clients chose one of my companies via recommendations or Google search.
Working with SV Promotions
SV Promotions specialise in Kizomba, Zumba and Urban Kiz Dance classes and festivals.
Their website ranked on 1st page of Google search within three weeks of our 4-hour work session.
I attended events and not only helped the event manager to make visitors feel very welcomed and happy. I confirmed the ratio of facebook to Google search and repeat visitors.
I also helped with general operations, like transporting equipment and goods and setting up the venue.
Got things done for Chiltern Railways at London's Marylebone Station
First of all, I'd like to thank Jennie (the HR Manager at Marylebone Rail Station) for choosing us after doing research and then speaking to me.
The extremely busy environment in that particular central London train station came with some risks that the client didn't tell me about over the phone. On the day I assessed, managed and dealt with a number of challenges in an agile, responsive and positive can-do manner.
Putting good problem-solving skills to work, the risks/challenges I managed included:
- Busy, steep and narrow staircases
- Collaborating with two unknown departments
- Power tripping unexpected traveller
- Package broke and blocked narrow staircase
- Last-minute need for more human resources
- Last-minute need for a large van to meet the deadline
- Fast response to a few incidences that would have escalated
- Out of pocket expenses included were added to the invoice
- Fully booked and stretched but the job was done effectively.