My Own Business Website Design Portfolio
All the websites I designed over a period of time are according to trends and personal preferences of the client. But they all have the following things in common:
- User experience considered.
- They are search engine friendly and ready.
- Focussed on effective delivery, not noise.
You will get a website that:
- Earns Google's Trust & referrals
- Earns your customers interest & action
- Serve as a lead generation tool
- Serve as a data processing tool
- Serve as a public manifesto
- Holds many things together
- Makes life easy for clients
- Makes doing business with you safer
- Gives undisputable clarity of purpose
- Gives assurance and drives results
- Automates appropriate things
- Helps establish packaging
- Helps break the ice
- Establish your competitive position
- Demonstrates my competence
- Attracts serious customers
- Attract great stuff like contracts/investments
- Doesn't work for stupid people.
- Doesn't work for dishonest people
- It is future proof.
A website designed to earn trust and authority.
Sensible people use Google maps, Trust Pilot, Check A Trade and any other platform that helps them to find accountable and evidently credible vendor/agency/solutions provider.
The biggest problem is that people fail to differentiate their business well enough because someone has taught them SEO tricks. But 14 years experience has proven that strategic positioning key when customers have cause to do repeat business and keyword domains do better where customers tend to be very short-sighted.
Because I am trying to avoid short-sighted customers and diversify a little. My personal brand is the best way forward for me. It offers accountability and authenticity to my employers.